“Multiple studies around the world indicated that cases of death or paralysis due to stroke during a bath are increasing day by day. According to doctors, one should take a bath by following some rules while bathing. If you don’t take bath following the right rules, you can die too.”
PEGASUS REPORTERS, LAGOS | OCTOBER 14, 2023
It has been observed that most sufferers of strokes experience the phenomenon, giving cause to why this is so during baths. The reason is simple; in bathrooms when we enter to take our bath, we usually soak our head and hair first which is not supposed to be done.
It has been observed that when you pour cold water on the head, at first, especially on a warm day, blood rises to the head quickly and the arteries can be torn with the sudden surge of blood resulting in a stroke and the suffering falling to the ground.
A report published in the Journal of Canada’s Medical Association said that such risks that were previously predicted were due to mini-stroke are in fact riskier and longer lasting, and even more dangerous.
Multiple studies around the world indicated that cases of death or paralysis due to stroke during a bath are increasing day by day. According to doctors, one should take a bath by following some rules while bathing. If you don’t take bath following the right rules, you can die too.
* Don’t start your bath by soaking your head and hair first because blood circulation in the human body is at a certain temperature. Body temperature takes a while to adjust to the outside temperature. According to doctors, water on the head first increases the speed of blood circulation. The risk of stroke may also increase at that time.
* Excessive blood pressure can tear the brain arteries.
The right rule of bathing:
- Soak the feet first.
* Then slowly soak up the shoulder upwards.
* Mouth will be watering then.
* At the end everyone should water their head.
This method must be followed by those with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and migraine.
Tell us you were here by replying to this story in the comment section below. You can share it, too.
Pegasus Reporters: making news that reaches your audience | Advertise with us! | Join our Readers’ Channel on Telegram (+234 815 444 5334)) Follow us on Twitter11@pegasusreporter | We are on Facebook; The PegasusReporters | Chat with us on WhatsApp (+234 815 444 5334) | Contact the Editor, Mallam Oyakhamoh Y. Carl-Abu’Bakar with your adverts or articles via email@example.com