“Some of the prominent businessmen expected to attend the event include Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Alhaji Abdul Sama Rabiu, Femi Otedola, Kola Karim, Hajiya Bola Shagaya and Folurunsho Alakija”
PEGASUS REPORTERS, LAGOS | AUGUST 02, 2023
Nigeria’s President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be at the head of an investment drive with over 30 Nigerian billionaires to attend the Nigeria-India Presidential roundtable in New Delhi, India.
The event being put together by the Nigerian High Commission in India in collaboration with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Nigeria-India Business Council (NIBC) is expected to be addressed by President Tinubu.
The hint according to Nairametrics was given by the Nigerian High Commissioner to India, Ambassador Ahmed Sule, who in a letter addressed to the Indian High Commission in Abuja, requested for entry visas for these leading businessmen and Chief Executive Officers (CEOs).
Some of the prominent businessmen expected to attend the event include Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Alhaji Abdul Sama Rabiu, Femi Otedola, Kola Karim, Hajiya Bola Shagaya and Folurunsho Alakija.
Others are Mohammed Indimi, Prince Arthur Eze, Chief Razak Akanni Okoya (Eleganza), Sir Emeka Offor, Cosmas Maduka, Allen Onyema (Air Peace), Jim Ovia, Adewale Tinubu and others.
The letter reads, ‘’I wish to inform you that the following members of the Nigerian Private sector will be traveling to New Delhi to attend the Nigeria-India Presidential roundtable and conference organized by the High Commission in collaboration with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Nigeria-India Business Council (NIBC) to be addressed by his Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. They are as follows;
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Chairman/President, Dangote Group
2. Mr Tony Elumelu – Chairman/Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation
3. Alhaji Abdul Sama Rabiu – Chairman/Founder, BUA Group
4. Mr Femi Otedola – Chairman/Founder, Femi Otedola Foundation
5. Mr Kola Karim – GMD/CEO, Shoreline Natural Resources
6. Hajiya Bola Shagaya – Founder/CEO, Balmus Group International
7. Mrs Folurunsho Alakija – GMD, The Rose of Sharon Group
8. Alhaji Mohammed Indimi – Chairman/CEO, Oriental Energy Resources Ltd
9. Sir Emeka Offor – CEO, Chrome Group
10. Chief Razak Akanni Okoya – Director, Eleganza Industrial City Ltd
11. Prince Arthur Eze – CEO, Atlas Oronto Petroleum Ltd
12. Mr Allen Onyema – CEO, Air Peace
13. Mr Cosmas Maduka – President & Chairman, Coscharis Group Ltd
14. Alhaji Dr. Musbahu Mohammed Bashir – Althani Group of Companies
15. Mr Jim Ovia – Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc
16. Dr Oritsedere Otubu – Chairman, EKEDC
17. Mr Adewale Tinubu – CEO, Oando
18. Mr. Gbenga Agboola – CE, Flutterwave (FinTech)
19. Olamide Diekola Aina – Venture Platform (Fin Tech)
20. Mitchel Elegbe – CEO, Interswitch (Fin Tech)
22. Idris Bamidele Saliu – Ceviant Finance (Tech)
24. Dr Fidealis Ayebae – Fidson Healthcare Plc
25. Dr Okey Okoli – SKG Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
26. Dr Stella Okoli – Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
27. Mr Tosin Jolayemi – Daily Need Industries Limited
28. Pharmacist Seun Omobo – Eko Pharmacy Limited
29. Mr Patrick Ajah – May & Baker Nigeria Ltd
30. Mr Bayo Odugbemi – McOLIVIA Limited
31. Dr Monica Eimunjeze – Dedoo Bio Plus Pharmaceutical Ltd
32. Affiong Williams – Founder/CEO Reelfruit
33. Dr Lazarus Angbazo – CEO & MD of The Infrastructure Corporation of Nigeria
34. Julius Rone – CEO, UTM FLNG Ltd
35. Abdulfatai Yahaya – CEO, Kursi Investment Ltd
“In this regard, the High Commission wishes to request the esteemed Indian High Commissioner in Abuja and the Consulate-General in Lagos to kindly grant the appropriate entry visas to the aforementioned Private Sector CEOs, to enable them to attend the conference accordingly.
“Please accept the assurances of my consideration and personal esteem.”
What’s your view? Tell us you were here by replying to this story in the comment section below. You can share it, too.
Pegasus Reporters: making news that reaches your audience | Advertise with us! | Join our readers’ Channel on Telegram (+234 815 444 5334)) Follow us on Twitter @pegasusreporter | We are on Facebook; The PegasusReporters | Chat with us on WhatsApp (+234 815 444 5334) | Download “Pegasus Reporters” App on Google Play Store | Contact the Editor, Mallam Oyakhamoh Y. Carl-Abu’Bakar with your adverts or articles via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org